Nexus and Research
Nexus is a broad-ranging research centre, meant to be a hub of collaborative and interdisciplinary engagements with important research questions. The centre is not tied to a research topic or theme, but is meant to cultivate and support research across all humanities and social science disciplines. Nexus can help Memorial researchers in a variety of ways:
- Direct and indirect support for research grant applications within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Science (please contact Director John Sandlos about this firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Promotion of research projects through web links, blog postings, podcasts, and public events;
- Space for collaborative interaction, research workshops, meetings, and symposia;
- Potential space for visiting scholars and postdoctoral fellows;
- Space for speakers and lecture series.
If you have ideas that you think might be a good fit for Nexus, and if you think we can help promote your research, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.